The Long Way Home: a book of travel photographs and poems, Ogro Printing Dhaka (2013)
44. “Maximum City,” (Olive Witch excerpt + photo), Penn Gazette, July/August 2017
43. “Arteries,” (photo+poem) 91st Meridian, Summer 2016, Vol. 9, No. 1
42. “Escape in New York,” (photo series+interview) Tupelo Magazine, February 15, 2015
41. “The Passage,” (photo+poem) Nowhere Magazine, August 201440.
40. “Winter Reflection,” (cover photo), Your Impossible Voice, Issue 2, December 2013
39. “Burn This Letter,” (photo+poem) Love Inshallah, June 24, 2013
38. “Crush” (photo+poem) The Missing Slate, February 2013
36-37. “Talking to God” and “Art Lovers,” (photographs) 580 Split, A Gathering of Voices, Issue 14, June 2012
20-35. “Green Green is the Ground,” (series: 15 photographs) Terrain.org, The Migration Issue, May 2012
16-19. “Abandoned Wheelbarrow,” “Retro Wall Decor at Callooh Callay,” “Secret Agent Icing,” “Sodium Midnight in Haus Kaus,” (photographs) Switchback, Issue 14, Volume 7, Dec. 2011.
15. “Light through the window,” book jacket image for the novel Rourob by Leesa Gazi, published 2010
14. “Tango Monastery,” The Dragon’s Gift: Sacred Arts of Bhutan, edited by Terese Tse Bartholomew and John Johnston,Serindia 2008
13. “Bus on Bus,” DestinAsia Exhibition, Viewfinder Photography Gallery, London, England, November 2008
12. “The Mies van der Rohe pavilion,” Schmap, Map of Spain, June 2008
11. “The Garden of Remembrance,” Schmap, Map of Ireland, March 2008
10. “Dhaka Giftwrap,” Furnace Review, Winter 2007
2-9. “Long Legs, Little Girl Wondering, Balloons in Lamplight, The Rainmaker’s Prayer, The Good Girl, Ice Cream Trucks by India Gate, A Cup of Tea, The Kissing Year,” (cover photographs for 8 stories) Ego Mag, 2007-2008
1. “Bombay Mansion,” Drunken Boat, September 2006. Photograph finalist in 2006 Pan Literary contest
Olive Witch (exhibition and reading)
Alliance Francaise Dhaka, January 3-18, 2008
- Photo album on Flickr, and the gorgeous invitation designed by Simi Hoque
- Review of exhibition by Hana Shams Ahmed in the Daily Star Weekend Magazine
- Review by Fayza Haq in Daily Star Culture Page
The Lovers and the Leavers (photo and text exhibition)
Drik Gallery, April 5-10, 2007
- Photo album on Flickr
- Review of exhibition by Kareem Wahid in the Daily Star
- Artist profile by Isobel Shirlaw in New Age Bangladesh.
Photos on Flickr
My entire photo collection can be viewed on Flickr.com.
Portfolio: Here are some of my best photos.
Nigeria: Abuja, Enugu, Maiduguri, Nsukka
Asia/Pacific and the Middle East:
Dhaka, Bangladesh: 2006-present
Other regions of Bangladesh: Baliati, Comilla, Cox’s Bazar, Dhamrai, Feni, Jamuna, Jessore, Sonargaon, Sunderbans, Sylhet, Tangail
South East Asia and the Pacific: Bhutan, Cambodia, Fiji, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
India: Agra, Ajmer, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Fatehpur Sikri, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Khajuraho, Kochi, Kolkata, Kumarakom, Mumbai, Munnar, Orchha, Pushkar, Ranthambore, Shyam Nagar, Udaipur
Lebanon: Beirut, Byblos
The Land of the Free:
New York City: 2004-present
California and Burning Man: 2002-present
Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: 2000-present
Some other places in America: Amherst, Austerlitz, Boston, Cambridge, Connecticut, Houston, Iowa City, Ithaca, Kauai, Long Eddy, Minnesota, Montauk, Nashville, New Mexico, Northampton, Park City, Portland, Seattle, South Carolina, Sweet Briar, Vermont, Washington DC, and Woodstock
Weddings: Aguadilla, Alaska, Austin, Beirut, Chennai, Dhaka, Houston, Shyam Nagar, Kauai, Thane, Los Angeles, New Jersey, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Francisco, Santorini, Vermont, Washington D.C.